Baudville - Don't work here | Glassdoor

"Don't work here"

Former Employee - Tech Support in Grand Rapids, MI
Former Employee - Tech Support in Grand Rapids, MI

Pros

There is literally no pro's to working at this job, the only thing that was decent was the people that worked there were great.

Cons

I worked at Baudville and all of it was a huge lie and waste of my time. I was not compensated fairly, so i found a job with less responsibilities that paid almost twice as much and cared about their employees. I now work for Apple selling product and it's much better.

Pay was unfair
Benefits were not affordable unless you wanted to give away half your paycheck
Management had no idea to what was actually happening in my department.

Basically i was lied to about everything

Advice to Management

Pay you employees fairly and give them proper benefits and you will be surprised at how much more your employees will care!!

Other Employee Reviews for Baudville

1. "You can grow here"

Former Employee - Marketing
    Former Employee - Marketing

I worked at Baudville full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I learned a ton during my time at Baudville. I started out with limited marketing experience and ended up with a good grasp of digital and print marketing. Management embraced my creativity and helped to hone my skills. I feel that there are a lot of opportunities at Baudville, regardless of age or a perfect resume.

The people who work here are seriously amazing. My team was chocked full of talent and kind, supportive (and hilarious) people. My birthday and maternity leave was celebrated in a big way that really made me feel special. I even received a gift from my manager on my last day before leaving to pursue a work-from-home position.

Cons

It was tough to find meeting spaces but renovation is under way that should take care of that.

Advice to Management

Keep on celebrating your employees and encourage open communication.

2. "Creatives beware..."

Former Employee - Designer
    Former Employee - Designer

I worked at Baudville full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The creative team has so many talented people on it. Made friends.

Cons

Didn't feel encouraged. Micromanaged. Management is "in the family" which makes it difficult to express concerns. Hated going into work knowing I wouldn't be valued. Management is petty.

Advice to Management

Trust your employees. You hired them for a skill, let them use it. Encourage diversity in personalities.