Bauer Family Resources - Don't work for them, although caring about the clients is important they put employees last | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Bauer Family Resources

"Don't work for them, although caring about the clients is important they put employees last"

Former Employee - Case Worker in Lafayette, IN
Former Employee - Case Worker in Lafayette, IN

I worked at Bauer Family Resources full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Only pro is working with my awesome co-workers that worked alongside me and left with me for the same reason and being able to help families that truly needed help.

Cons

Everything! Micro managing is there favorite thing. Horrible benefits, petty change bonuses, and upper leadership that only care about themselves and there future in the company. And they don't give two cents about your personal life or family even though they are a family agency. Also what ticked me off a lot, many of our clients that came through the door would make more than us, no one was treated equally in my division, my ex supervisor to be blamed.

Advice to Management

Put your employees first, listen to them, stop micro managing, and don't penalize someone for giving an honest opinion or advice.

Other Employee Reviews for Bauer Family Resources

"Terrible management and company culture."

I worked at Bauer Family Resources full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The largest non-profit in Lafayette. You have a chance to make a difference.

Cons

Terrible management. Management puts themselves first instead of the client. A lot of unprofessional staff and a lot of fraternization goes on.

2. "Great experience"

Current Employee - Therapist in Lafayette, IN
    Current Employee - Therapist in Lafayette, IN

Pros

Hands on supervision with support from coworkers and supervisors. Always someone to help you when there are questions. Fast-paced environment.

Cons

Working long hours with additional work after client time necessary to complete reports, assessments and notes. Under staffed and a high turnover rate.

Advice to Management

None