KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Baxter is a great place to learn

May 20, 2022 - Complaints Investigation Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Job growth opportunity at plant Quality leadership

Cons

Low salaries Difference between manufacturing and quality

Baxter Response

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We truly appreciate your feedback as a Complaints Investigation Engineer. Thanks for highlighting job growth opportunities at the plant; we base our career growth approach on work experiences, feedback, and training. It is a shared responsibility between employees and their managers. We also love your comment on "Quality leadership".We have also noted your point regarding salaries which are evaluated annually with our compensation and benefits teams, external agencies and talent acquisition to ensure that we are competitive with the market. Thanks again!

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Nice place

May 26, 2022 - Manufacturing Technician
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very good place to work

Cons

Management is not so good

Baxter Response

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review. We value your feedback as a Manufacturing Technician and are especially proud of your comment, "very good place to work" we are not sure where you are currently working. We, therefore, cannot comment on your point regarding management, but please do reach out to us directly to discuss this at BaxterCares@Baxter.com if you wish to discuss this further. Thanks so much again for your work in advancing our mission. We appreciate it.

2. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Lack of Consistency across GBUs

May 27, 2022 - Systems Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

I changed GBUs and my experience dramatically changed at Baxter. Few key positives about my new GBU: 1. Amazing team that looks for personalized growth 2. Ample opportunities for both vertical and horizontal growth 3. Proper safety nets in place to either make sure I don't fail or make sure I learn and grow from my failures.

Cons

A few things about my old GBU: 1. Over reliance on a small section of people to do a majority of the work 2. No clear structure and often left wondering "who can I turn to for help" 3. Oversaturated at the top (engineering wise) with a lot of missing middle/entry level engineers. 4. Very easy to burnt out in a month and no-one seemed to notice/care I wish GBUs were more aligned with the culture of Baxter and make #LifeAtBaxter better.

Continue reading

Baxter Response

Thank you very much for your thoughtful review. Firstly we are pleased that you are experiencing a positive move in your new GBU and, of course, the mention of your amazing team (We have yet to meet a team that isn't!). We also liked your point on the opportunities to progress laterally and upwards, which we believe is important, Thanks for the cons which we shall convey back and your management advice. Our focus has been to embed agile ways of working into Baxter through several transformations. Our teams are inspired to find the right solutions within an agile and adaptable culture. Thank you again for the feedback. We will definitely consider your recommendations.

Discover more reviews about Baxter.

Baxter Photos

+ Add Photo
Baxter photo of: Wellbeing Day
Baxter photo of: Pride Fest Festivities
Baxter photo of: Pride Fest
Baxter photo of: Official Opening of Baxter Business Services
Baxter photo of: We are All Inclusive
Baxter photo of: Baxter France a reçu des étudiants du CEPhI Strasbourg sur le site de Strasbourg.
Baxter photo of: Cleanroom Technician