KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Lack of Consistency across GBUs

May 27, 2022 - Systems Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

I changed GBUs and my experience dramatically changed at Baxter. Few key positives about my new GBU: 1. Amazing team that looks for personalized growth 2. Ample opportunities for both vertical and horizontal growth 3. Proper safety nets in place to either make sure I don't fail or make sure I learn and grow from my failures.

Cons

A few things about my old GBU: 1. Over reliance on a small section of people to do a majority of the work 2. No clear structure and often left wondering "who can I turn to for help" 3. Oversaturated at the top (engineering wise) with a lot of missing middle/entry level engineers. 4. Very easy to burnt out in a month and no-one seemed to notice/care I wish GBUs were more aligned with the culture of Baxter and make #LifeAtBaxter better.

Continue reading

Baxter Response

Thank you very much for your thoughtful review. Firstly we are pleased that you are experiencing a positive move in your new GBU and, of course, the mention of your amazing team (We have yet to meet a team that isn't!). We also liked your point on the opportunities to progress laterally and upwards, which we believe is important, Thanks for the cons which we shall convey back and your management advice. Our focus has been to embed agile ways of working into Baxter through several transformations. Our teams are inspired to find the right solutions within an agile and adaptable culture. Thank you again for the feedback. We will definitely consider your recommendations.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Excellent culture

Mar 27, 2022 - Clinical Nurse Manager in Deerfield, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Top Five Pros: culture lattice growth compensation benefits Hopes this helps

Cons

large coporation working to improve efficiencies

Continue reading
  2. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 10 years

Work smart and with confidence will get you noticed

Jun 28, 2022 - Vice President
    Business Outlook

Pros

Employees who have skated in the past are being weeded out Benefits are ok

Cons

Lots of work and challenges fall on a few

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Baxter.

Baxter Photos

+ Add Photo
Baxter photo of: Wellbeing Day
Baxter photo of: Pride Fest Festivities
Baxter photo of: Pride Fest
Baxter photo of: Official Opening of Baxter Business Services
Baxter photo of: We are All Inclusive
Baxter photo of: Baxter France a reçu des étudiants du CEPhI Strasbourg sur le site de Strasbourg.
Baxter photo of: Cleanroom Technician