Cover image for Baxter

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Sales Rep

Nov 27, 2022 - Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Great team - work/ life balance -benefits - in depth training

Cons

- Can't really think of any

Baxter Response

Thanks for making our Monday morning! We are delighted that you are enjoying #LifeatBaxter and incredibly proud of the comments regarding your great team and work-life balance, which are key here for us. Thanks for everything you do as a Sales Rep to support our mission and contribute to Baxter's success. #BaxterProud

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Dec 1, 2022 - Production Tech II
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great money, overtime, and benefits

Cons

I don't like 12 hr shifts, and that's about all there is to go to there now and the drive is far

Continue reading

Baxter Response

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate your perspective on the shifts. It is not suited for everyone, but we are committed to making the best possible compensation and benefits for our Production Techs. We hope you'll continue to work with us as long as you choose! Thank you so much for your support.

2. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Decent Company

Jan 27, 2023 - Quality Engineer in Batesville, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Decent compensation, work is straight forward and management is really nice

Cons

Not really the best location, but other than that was really nice!

Baxter Response

We just wanted to say thanks for taking the time to write a 5-star review and share your #LifeatBaxter experience with us as a former Quality Engineer. We appreciate you mentioning our compensation and nice team. We wish you the best of luck for the future! Thanks for the write-up.

Discover more reviews about Baxter.

Baxter Careers

Cover image for Baxter

Every day, millions of patients and caregivers rely on Baxter’s leading portfolio of critical care, nutrition, renal, hospital and surgical...More

• Culture

Baxter photo of: Pride Fest Festivities
Baxter photo of: Pride Fest
Baxter photo of: Official Opening of Baxter Business Services
Baxter photo of: We are All Inclusive
Baxter photo of: Baxter France a reçu des étudiants du CEPhI Strasbourg sur le site de Strasbourg.
Baxter photo of: Cleanroom Technician