Bayfront Health - St. Pete's/ Port Charlotte St P. CCRN TICU Neuro ICU MICU CVICU PACU | Glassdoor

"St. Pete's/ Port Charlotte St P. CCRN TICU Neuro ICU MICU CVICU PACU"

Former Employee - MICU TICU PACU Neuro ICU ER ICU HOLDS Trauma Room in Saint Petersburg, FL

I worked at Bayfront Health full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Staff was supportive and friendly, pay was equitable at the time.

Cons

You get injured, you're on your own. Longevity is not an asset, benefits will fight not to pay for care. Managment becomes threatening when you do not follow step to their tune or speak up for yourself.

Advice to Management

I recovered fully from my injury (not work related), I decided after being offered a better position to leave BMC, however sometimes listening to employees with true effort in being concerned for everyones well being would be of benefit. Managment is defensive when there is constructive critiscism or suggestion for change. There is retribution involved if someone steps off the line of what is expected, and states... truth sometimes. Leadership has a real lack in clinical needs and experience or loses the experience on the administrative path. Staff can be voluntold instead of asked on certain tasks and meetings and goals to accomplish. The growth of staff unless in the "click" type groups is very limited and knowledge of what current staff are doing as far as keeping up with them on a personal level is severely lacking. "how are you, hows the two kids so and so how far have you got to go until you get your cert, degree, etc."

Bayfront Health2019-07-23
  1. "Fun"

I worked at Bayfront Health

Pros

You will enjoy it here!

Cons

Lots of people not enough time

Bayfront Health2018-09-25
  2. "Staff are not valued at this organization"

Current Employee - Clinical Educator in Punta Gorda, FL

I have been working at Bayfront Health full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Great People to work with

Cons

Very Low Wages Poor Staffing

Advice to Management

Pay you're staff what they are worth and you will get more of the good ones to stay.

Bayfront Health2019-09-06

Discover more reviews about Bayfront Health.