Bayshore Solutions - Great Company | Glassdoor

"Great Company"

Pros

Good people, great culture, fast paced, good clients

Cons

The environment is fastpaced with some large clients. If you are not up to the challenge it can get to you.

Advice to Management

The reorg a few years back was a great move. Improved culture and made it a fun place to work.

Other Employee Reviews for Bayshore Solutions

"Bayshore Solutions is not favorable as an employer; poor leadership, hostile work environment"

Former Employee - National Director
    Former Employee - National Director

Pros

Some of the people at headquarters were nice and helpful. The compensation package was decent and I liked working with my manager. Enjoyed working from home office.

Cons

Provides minimal support to remote employers; lack of team players, poor leadership, not enough in-house resources, lack of employee recognition, lazy people on account management side with bad attitudes. No respect for clients, lost business due to unprofessional client interactions.

2. "Staff Accountant"

Current Employee - Staff Accountant in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Staff Accountant in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Bayshore Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great Leaders, Friendly Staff, Daily Check In Meetings, Beautiful Location, Easy Commute, Quality Equipment, Opportunity To Contribute Opinions, Opportunity To Express Own Creativity/Know How In Assigned Work, Fitness Reimbursement Plan, Business Professional Casual Uniform, Opportunity To Attend Professional Sporting Events

Cons

I struggled to fill this category with constructive criticism(I can't think of anything) After working for several nationally/globally recognized organizations including the U.S. Government, U.S. Navy, and Marriott Intl. I can say Bayshore Solutions has the most effective work place model I have ever seen and experienced. THANK YOU

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing! Stay reserved! Continue to challenge employees in new ways! Continue to keep the communication lines open! Continue to provide your staff and clients with beginning to end solutions! THANK YOU FOR THE OPPORTUNITY TO BE PART OF YOUR TEAM!