Bayside Solutions - recruiter | Glassdoor

"recruiter"

Current Employee - Recruiter
Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at Bayside Solutions full-time

Pros

Great environment and people. Very motivational if you want to work hard and make money. They invest in their people and push us to get better every day.

Cons

Difficult industry, lots of ups and downs. Not much bad to say. You create your own path for success

Advice to Management

Management supports my career and has helped teach me the skills to be a great recruiter and business professional

Other Employee Reviews for Bayside Solutions

"Can you say Teksystems but worst...."

Current Employee - Account Manager
    Current Employee - Account Manager

Pros

They hire attractive females… cool pool table

Cons

Management is a joke. They fly by the seat of their pants. Specially the industrial team… IT isn’t much better.

Advice to Management

Nothing will help

2. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA

I have been working at Bayside Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I am an internal Bayside team member. Bayside is a place to learn and grow; promotion is common within the team. Morale is high with lots of love to go around. There have been a lot of changes in the past year that have made Bayside a great place to work. The management team works effectively together, and they have high expectations for each team member to be an expert in their own space. We all care about and respect one another. We trust one another to uphold Bayside’s core values: trust, accountability, consistency, integrity, and teamwork. The best part of Bayside is the teamwork that is exhibited every day. The business works because we all hold a piece of the puzzle.

Bayside provides breakfast every Friday. We celebrate once a month with cake and ice cream. The breakroom is hopping at lunchtime with people playing arcade basketball, and watching sports or playing the Xbox on two large screen TVs. We are housed on a business campus with lots of perks. Just a five minute walk from BART, our campus has a bocce ball court and putting green, onsite dry-cleaning, car wash and mobile gas service, multiple electric car charging stations, at least 20 restaurants in walking distance, a tree-lined walking path connecting buildings, a quiet sculpture garden, and my personal favorite: Food Truck Mafia every Friday.

Cons

Bayside offers 401K but no matching.

Advice to Management

Add 401K matching

Bayside Solutions Response

Apr 25, 2017 – Manager

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. It is nice to hear references to the positive effects that have taken hold as well as the care, respect and trust displayed amongst the Bayside ... More