Bayside Solutions - My experience working at Bayside Solutions I had to walk and stand for 8 hours & used power tools & heavy lifting. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Bayside Solutions

"My experience working at Bayside Solutions I had to walk and stand for 8 hours & used power tools & heavy lifting."

Former Employee - Labor
Former Employee - Labor

I worked at Bayside Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The co-workers I was working with were great and had the best leadership to get quotas done quicker than they were suppose to be done. This job kept me busy and It was a great opportunity to work for this company.

Cons

The things that were kind of a hassle was to work in the rain, cold, foggy, & scorching hot sun.

Advice to Management

The upper management people were great instructors and kept the in line teams to get things done.

Other Employee Reviews for Bayside Solutions

1. "Great Opportunity here"

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Pleasanton, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Pleasanton, CA

I have been working at Bayside Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

- Very strong coprorate values
    - Management invests a lot of time into each hire
    - Lots of room for growth, rapidly expanding client base
    - Good energy, fun people
    - Great compensation package

Cons

This is a competitve sales environment, and it clearly is not for everyone (as seen by some of the other reviews). It takes a lot of hard work eithic and a good attitude. If you are looking for a cookie cutter / cushy job - this is not the right environment for you. If you are highly motivated by compensation perks and competitive by nature, the sky is the limit here.

2. "recruiter"

Current Employee - Recruiter
    Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at Bayside Solutions full-time

Pros

Great environment and people. Very motivational if you want to work hard and make money. They invest in their people and push us to get better every day.

Cons

Difficult industry, lots of ups and downs. Not much bad to say. You create your own path for success

Advice to Management

Management supports my career and has helped teach me the skills to be a great recruiter and business professional