Bayside Solutions - Are you kidding.... The worst experience ever... | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Bayside Solutions

"Are you kidding.... The worst experience ever..."

Former Employee - Recruiter in Pleasanton, CA

Pros

it was a job... I could not wait to give notice...

Cons

Management is a joke. If you are a hot female you will get the good accounts.. of course management is all male.

Advice to Management

Lead by example.

Other Employee Reviews for Bayside Solutions

"Don't work here"

Former Employee - Recruiter in Pleasanton, CA

Pros

Experience for a recent college grad.

Cons

It's a turn and burn factory. Smile and dial.

Advice to Management

It wouldn't matter, nothing ever gets followed through.

2. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA

I have been working at Bayside Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I am an internal Bayside team member. Bayside is a place to learn and grow; promotion is common within the team. Morale is high with lots of love to go around. There have been a lot of changes in the past year that have made Bayside a great place to work. The management team works effectively together, and they have high expectations for each team member to be an expert in their own space. We all care about and respect one another. We trust one another to uphold Bayside’s core values: trust, accountability, consistency, integrity, and teamwork. The best part of Bayside is the teamwork that is exhibited every day. The business works because we all hold a piece of the puzzle.

Bayside provides breakfast every Friday. We celebrate once a month with cake and ice cream. The breakroom is hopping at lunchtime with people playing arcade basketball, and watching sports or playing the Xbox on two large screen TVs. We are housed on a business campus with lots of perks. Just a five minute walk from BART, our campus has a bocce ball court and putting green, onsite dry-cleaning, car wash and mobile gas service, multiple electric car charging stations, at least 20 restaurants in walking distance, a tree-lined walking path connecting buildings, a quiet sculpture garden, and my personal favorite: Food Truck Mafia every Friday.

Cons

Bayside offers 401K but no matching.

Advice to Management

Add 401K matching

Bayside Solutions Response

Apr 25, 2017 – Manager

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. It is nice to hear references to the positive effects that have taken hold as well as the care, respect and trust displayed amongst the Bayside... More