Bayview Financial - Run far from Bayview Financial if you're offered a job | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Bayview Financial

"Run far from Bayview Financial if you're offered a job"

Pros

Free health insurance (although it's a cheap plan - not the best)

Cons

Bad salary, our job "duties" change every 2 weeks or every month if you're lucky, nobody in the company knows what they're doing, management is a joke. So I work in the Pompano Beach office and all I can say after a year of working here is the company is a mess. Nobody internally (within Bayview that works for Bayview) responds to your emails, management is clueless to what they're doing and they pay way below what one should be making (this is based on my past salary at other companies and also when compared to Salary.com).

If you want advancement, it's limited - Very limited. You need to kiss up to lots of supervisors and management to get anywhere, but lots of places are like that. The company is also known to overload you with work and refuse to hire more staff. And if you have kids, make sure you have a 24/7 babysitter because at the last moment they will "force" you to do overtime, or you lose your job.

If you're offered a job at Bayview, run far, far away from it! And find something better. You'll thank me later.

Advice to Management

Hire people with some experience in what they are doing! And pay your employees better! They are worth way more than you pay.

Other Employee Reviews for Bayview Financial

1. "Bayview Financial"

Pros

Opportunity to advance was great as the company was rapidly expanding. The company treated each sales employee as if they were running thier own business with the company's support.

Cons

Because growth was so quick management culture and structgure did not keep pace with growth. Often customers knew about changes before sales people.

Advice to Management

Develop organization and culture in advance of growth so you are prepared. Controll growth so that employees are aware of product changes before they happen.

2. "REO"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Coral Gables, FL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Coral Gables, FL

I worked at Bayview Financial full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Bayview was a great place to work at. The supervisor was amazing and kept everyone well informed and together shooting for goals.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Advice to Management

Keep doing a great job.