Bayview Loan Servicing - Good company to work for. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Bayview Loan Servicing

"Good company to work for."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Coral Gables, FL
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Coral Gables, FL

I worked at Bayview Loan Servicing full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Nice people to work with and a company with good family values. Management is considerate of their employees and the needs of one's family and tries to accommodate their employees.

Cons

The drive to work in Coral Gables. Living in the north end of Miami-Dade makes for a long drive through heavy traffic.

Other Employee Reviews for Bayview Loan Servicing

1. "Excellent Employer + Great Environment + Great Pay/Benefits"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pompano Beach, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pompano Beach, FL

I have been working at Bayview Loan Servicing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

-Extremely competitive pay
    -Company pays the employee portion of the medical PPO benefit
    -Strong commission program for certain departments & extremely generous bonusES (also department dependent).
    -401k matching
    -15 days of vacation
    -Ability to work from home (certain employees and departments)
    -Flexible work schedule
    -Ample opportunities for OVERTIME (dependent on department, some departments are required to get OT).
    -Friendly co-workers and supervisors

Bayview is definitely a company that YOU WANT to work for, and can only hope you get hired! The work environment is extremely relaxed. Everyone is social, friendly, and the dress code is also relaxed. I've never been micromanaged nor have I seen or heard of others being micro managed. I currently work with people who have worked within different positions, which is a good sign for movement within the company. Additionally, I have yet to hear about anyone wanting to leave Bayview or say anything negative about the company.

(I guess this is a disclaimer, but obviously not everyone's experience will be as positive as mine. There is a lot of work to be done so if that's a turn off you'll hate it here, and tight deadlines!)

Cons

If you're lazy, like drama, and complain a lot there's probably a bunch of Cons.
    (I haven't experienced any Cons yet.)
    ...Ok MAYBE if I'm really childish I'll say that the building is kind of old (but everyone's desk is massive), and what the heck when it rains the parking lot floods. Ok I listed two Cons.

Advice to Management

IMPROVE hiring process!! Interviews should be more difficult, and be more selective with candidates to ensure you're getting the best applicant.
    Be more aggressive with promoting within the company!

"stressfull"

Pros

Good group of people to work with as far as peers are concerned. Good gyms near by.

Cons

long hours and not very open to different approaches. Mostly their way take it or leave it.