Cover image for Bazaarvoice

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great company, hard to achieve quota on certain teams

Nov 9, 2022 - Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company overall - they're the leader in their industry, have amazing clients, and cares a lot about their employees.

Cons

Quotas aren't always attainable and you're responsible for generating 75%+ of your pipeline. Overall lack of support from a SDR/BDR perspective, but I believe now they're working on rebuilding that org to be more supportive/impactful.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

The greatest people!

Jan 19, 2023 - People and Talent
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people are amazing! - and this is super important to me since you spend a lot of time with your coworkers. I have had some great growth opportunities and feel very professionally fulfilled. I genuinely feel great about the leadership - they listen and take actions to fix things rather than just glossing over things. I have been here for over three years and have no plans on leaving any time soon.

Cons

Communication can sometimes be tough cross-functionally. - but that has been my experience at every SaaS company so this isn't anything new.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company, great people, great culture!

Jan 18, 2023 - Annonymus Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

BV is an amazing company who really cares about their employees! They invest in your development and want to see you succeed. I've learned more in 1.5 years than I have at my last 2 jobs. The people at BV make it a really special place to work. Great work/life balance and benefits - Flexible PTO policy is amazing!

Cons

The work is challenging! BV is filled with extremely intelligent people who are always wanting improve and get the next step. You won't like BV if you're looking for an easy job you can just coast through.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Bazaarvoice.

Bazaarvoice Careers

Cover image for Bazaarvoice

From our headquarters in Austin, Texas, to our offices across the globe, Bazaarvoice brings a people-first approach to advanced technology,...More

• Values
  • Community Outreach
  • Benefits

Bazaarvoice Photos

+ Add Photo
Bazaarvoice photo of: Influenster team volunteered together at the CTX food bank and Carita in Austin
Bazaarvoice photo of: Ken Hashman at Christmas Roadshow 2022
Bazaarvoice photo of: Gayle Wiley, CPO and Gracie Renbarger, General Counsel at Christmas Roadshow
Bazaarvoice photo of: Zarina Stanford, CMO