Be410 - Account manager | Glassdoor
  1. "Account manager"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kirkland, WA

I worked at Be410 full-time for less than a year

Pros

Outstanding mentor ship that you can't really find anywhere else. If you really listen to the CEO, follow their coaching materials. I can promise you all these toughness will make a better person out of you. I am not saying it's going to be easy, but it certainly will benefits your lifetime journey. The CEO is a really wise man, I am so blessed I had an opportunity to work under him and learned a lot from him.

Cons

The pay might not be the best in the world, but you will be learning/earning something else that money can't never buy.

Be4102019-10-26

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Sales and Leadership training"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Lakewood, WA

I have been working at Be410 full-time for more than a year

Pros

I'm really glad I joined the Be410 team after college because it has been a great stepping stone between getting my BA and entering the workforce. They assigned me a mentor to coach and train with, and he helped me every day to make sure I wasn't falling behind and that I learned all the systems. I was a little intimidated by sales in the beginning but I'm really glad I pushed through the difficult times. Now that I... finished my sales training, they are giving me more responsibilities. I really was not expecting to grow so much in a role especially as an entry-level.

Cons

A little far of a commute, but worth every mile! Obv that's not a con that Be410 can control.

Advice to Management

Keep up the mentorship and training. I like the laid-back vibe of the office.

Be4102019-09-25

"Awesome enviroment and great oppurtunities!"

I have been working at Be410

Pros

Be410 offers huge possibilities and a great leadership training program. I am constantly challenged to grow and develop. The office has a super positive atmosphere with exciting people.

Cons

Parking can sometimes be difficult to find because the office is located in a pretty busy area.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

Be4102018-03-01

Discover more reviews about Be410.