1. "Account manager"

5.0
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kirkland, WA

I worked at Be410 full-time for less than a year

Pros

Outstanding mentor ship that you can't really find anywhere else. If you really listen to the CEO, follow their coaching materials. I can promise you all these toughness will make a better person out of you. I am not saying it's going to be easy, but it certainly will benefits your lifetime journey. The CEO is a really wise man, I am so blessed I had an opportunity to work under him and learned a lot from him.

Cons

The pay might not be the best in the world, but you will be learning/earning something else that money can't never buy.

October 30, 2019President

Hi Reviewer! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate the kind words and wish you the best in your future endeavors!

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Sales and Leadership training"

5.0
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Lakewood, WA

I have been working at Be410 full-time for more than a year

Pros

I'm really glad I joined the Be410 team after college because it has been a great stepping stone between getting my BA and entering the workforce. They assigned me a mentor to coach and train with, and he helped me every day to make sure I wasn't falling behind and that I learned all the systems. I was a little intimidated by sales in the beginning but I'm really glad I pushed through the difficult times. Now that I finished my sales training, they are giving me more responsibilities. I really was not expecting to grow so much in a role especially as an entry-level.

Cons

A little far of a commute, but worth every mile! Obv that's not a con that Be410 can control.

Continue reading

October 30, 2019President

Great to hear, Reviewer! Thanks for taking the time to leave some feedback that will help others get to know our firm. All the best!

2. "Positivity everywhere"

4.0
    • Diversity & Inclusion
    Former Temporary Employee - NONE in Tacoma, WA

I worked at Be410

Pros

Good managers who are passionate about their job

Cons

Too much positivity In the environment

Continue reading

December 14, 2020President

Hi Reviewer. Thanks for taking the time to leave us some feedback. We're glad to hear that you found the atmosphere to be upbeat and positive. Wishing you continued success!

Discover more reviews about Be410.