Beacon Hill Staffing Group - A good agency to be apart of when trying to "get your foot in the door" with a company | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Beacon Hill Staffing Group

"A good agency to be apart of when trying to "get your foot in the door" with a company"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Pros

My recruiter was very warm and energetic. The company was very open and honest about updates on information to a job.

Cons

Seemed very busy or preoccupied at times when calling in for information. Didnt appear to be active listeners when describing my career desires.

Other Employee Reviews for Beacon Hill Staffing Group

"Contract Attorney"

Former Employee - Contract Attorney in Boston, MA
    Former Employee - Contract Attorney in Boston, MA

Pros

This is a staffing agency for temp legal jobs. If you need work, this is an option.

Cons

Cons relate to the nature of temp work. BHSG is not very transparent and can be dishonest.

Advice to Management

Do a better job of lobbying for your contractors' interests.

2. "One of a Kind Staffing Group"

Current Employee - Legal Assistant
    Current Employee - Legal Assistant

I have been working at Beacon Hill Staffing Group full-time

Pros

Beacon Hill maintained excellent communication with me throughout my job search and managed to find me a position with a prestigious employer in a much shorter time than I imagined. They are very friendly and empathetic. Compared to the other staffing agencies I have experiences with, I would say Beacon Hill is THE BEST for serious employment seekers. Other agencies seemed like they didn't care much about me or my job search and did not maintain active communication with me.

Cons

The only con I can think of is the location just because they do not have their own designated parking area and so if you are driving down to them, you will have to pay for expensive downtown Chicago parking.