Beaumont Health - It has been a good experience, that is why I stayed for almost 13 years! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Beaumont Health

"It has been a good experience, that is why I stayed for almost 13 years!"

Former Employee - Clerk in West Bloomfield, MI
Former Employee - Clerk in West Bloomfield, MI

I worked at Beaumont Health part-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

There is a great group of employees to work with. The supervisor is always there to back you up.

Cons

They are trying to get the most amount of work, out of the least amount of people, and pay them the least amount of money.. These days hospitals are run like busnisses.

Advice to Management

listen to your employees. Make them part of your decisions

Other Employee Reviews for Beaumont Health

1. "Great place to work. Just pick the right department."

Current Employee - Nutrition Coordinator in Royal Oak, MI
    Current Employee - Nutrition Coordinator in Royal Oak, MI

I have been working at Beaumont Health part-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Beaumont is a great company to work. There health care service is at the top of the charts. They're willing to work with your school schedules. Great chance for advancement within the company as internal candidates are usually chosen before external. Beaumont has some of the best RN's I have even had the pleasure to work with. They truly show that they care for the patient's and they're not just there for a paycheck.

Cons

In all business the budget never seems to be "met". The whole department that I was a part of has not received a raise or a decent market increase in there salaries for 3 years.

Advice to Management

Sometimes micromanaging is necessary and with the department that I was in. It was needed very much. The supervision in the department completely cut morale to an all time low. This was done by belittling employees and just treating the employees without care.

2. "Challenging, life-changing place to learn great skills."

Former Employee - Medical Surgical Nursing Assistant in Troy, MI
    Former Employee - Medical Surgical Nursing Assistant in Troy, MI

I worked at Beaumont Health full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The staff are generally great to work with (with exceptions) and learning from and working with patients was a great learning experience that I will take with me forever.

Cons

Sometimes demanding patients and long work hours. Often times work more than any other job. Management and upper level more concerned about their jobs and bottom line in their departments than making it a better place for patients and especially staff.

Advice to Management

Take the time to care for your staff and you will get better results for your department.