KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Working For the CEO Has Been Nothing Short of Amazing

Aug 16, 2019 - Marketing Coordinator in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pushes you to work hard, turns you into a hustler, teaches you sooooo much about owning your own business and encourages it!

Cons

not enough food! too many meetings, not enough down time,

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Beautycon Response

Head of People Operations

Could not possibly agree more! Empowerment is the message we are all given from the moment we walk through the doors at Beautycon and it starts with a mandate from leadership to always be teaching and learning. Sometimes “hustler” has the wrong context; however, hustle, work ethic, and focus are skills everyone at Beautycon will turn into success if they truly want it and commit to the process. Thank you for sharing your experience!

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Former Intern

Great atmosphere

Aug 13, 2018 - Anonymous Intern
    Business Outlook

Pros

I worked here over summer and had the best experience I've ever had at a job. The office was so welcoming and made me feel right at home. I also loved how personal everyone was and how we worked in teams, it truly made me feel like I was doing what I love instead of working. Being apart of a company like Beautycon teaches you to appreciate the people you work with so much more. I formed great relationships with people on all levels of administration which changed my expectations of work in a great way. Love this company and their mission.

Cons

It can get fast-paced around the times of the festivals, but I found this to be so exciting. It's awesome and very rewarding seeing everything come together.

2 people found this review helpful
  2. 2.0
    Former Contractor, more than 1 year

meh

Sep 2, 2021 - Freelance Designer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great exposure to the industry

Cons

Did not pay for the work that they contracted me for.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Beautycon.