Bechtle - Intern | Glassdoor
  1. "Intern"

Current Intern - Praktikant

I have been working at Bechtle for less than a year

Pros

Free food, nice people, learned stuff

Cons

unpaid, sometimes got busy work

Bechtle2019-09-23
  1. "Bechtle is by far the best place I've worked"

I have been working at Bechtle full-time

Pros

The training provided at Bechtle is second to none. Although I didn't come from an IT background, I was given the foundation at Bechtle to prosper within the industry. From the get go you are given all the tools you need to succeed and shown that the sky really is the limit here. Within the company there is a great atmosphere, it really feels as though you are part of a team from the first time you step through the doors and everyone welcomes you with open arms, encouraging you to be the best you can be. Since working here I have been given many opportunities for growth, whether it be IT related courses or just courses for my own personal growth, Bechtle have really invested in me and helped me gain experience from every aspect of the industry. Hard work is rewarded here and that is something I love, that although you are in charge of your accounts and given the autonomy to grow your customer base you are also recognised for the hard work you are putting in in other areas of the business too. Bechtle has a great social atmosphere with something for everyone, whether it's nights out as a team or sporting weekends.

Cons

I can't fault anything with Bechtle.

Bechtle2019-03-20
  2. "IT support 2 level"

I have been working at Bechtle full-time

Pros

Firm and clear agreements beforehand

Cons

Communication aspect could be improved

Bechtle2019-02-12

Discover more reviews about Bechtle.