Bedrosians - Great people, great company. | Glassdoor
  1. "Great people, great company."

Current Employee - Director in Pompano Beach, FL

I have been working at Bedrosians full-time for more than a year

Pros

It's a family business with a family oriented mentality. Awesome product line, company that's is growing and offering a lot of opportunities to grow.

Cons

Large corporation some times decisions are a little longer but nothing bad. I will recommend this company to every body.

Advice to Management

Keep the hard work,

Bedrosians2016-11-22

May 5, 2017Owner

Thanks so much for your review and feedback. I'm so glad to hear you've had a positive experience with our company. We definitely have a lot of exciting growth occurring in our company right now and hope you'll continue to grow with us!

Other Employee Reviews

"Good values"

Current Employee - Warehouse Employee in South Florida, FL

I have been working at Bedrosians full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good pay and a good onboarding process. Benefits, paid holidays and vacation.

Cons

Have to work one or 2 Saturday shifts a month (if that is a problem for you.)

Bedrosians2018-10-03

October 19, 2018Lead Recruiter

We are so glad to hear you like working for our company and enjoy the benefits we offer. Bedrosians prides its self on making sure we have a streamlined onboarding process for our employees. Here at Bedrosians we do believe in work life balance for employees to grow and succeed.

2. "bedrosians forever"

Current Employee - Warehouse Associate

I have been working at Bedrosians full-time

Pros

great place to work

Cons

you dont get any overtime

Bedrosians2019-07-04

July 9, 2019Corporate Team

Thank you for taking the time to briefly sharing your thoughts. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed working at Bedrosians. We strive to create a team friendly and positive work environment where all employee feels valued. Best wishes in your future professional and personal endeavors.

Discover more reviews about Bedrosians.