Bedrosians - Great Company | Glassdoor
  1. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Outside Sales Representative in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Bedrosians full-time for less than a year

Pros

Forward thinking and prosperous company. Great product line, and vision. The stores are beautifully done and you can certainly tell the care and time they put into each one.

Cons

Growing pains. They are reaching for the stars and that takes a lot of time and effort so I feel as an employee I am honored to be a part of a company of this stature but must remain patient for the positive growth.

Advice to Management

Remain positive, patient and keep up the great work.

Bedrosians2018-01-18

January 30, 2018Management

Thanks for sharing your feedback and advice! We agree that it's important to remain positive when there is rapid growth, which is happening right now at Bedrosians. A few years ago we only had 30 branches, to-date we are at 40, and have more coming soon! Thank you for acknowledging ...

Other Employee Reviews

"Good values"

Current Employee - Warehouse Employee in South Florida, FL

I have been working at Bedrosians full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good pay and a good onboarding process. Benefits, paid holidays and vacation.

Cons

Have to work one or 2 Saturday shifts a month (if that is a problem for you.)

Bedrosians2018-10-03

October 19, 2018Lead Recruiter

We are so glad to hear you like working for our company and enjoy the benefits we offer. Bedrosians prides its self on making sure we have a streamlined onboarding process for our employees. Here at Bedrosians we do believe in work life balance for employees to grow and succeed.

2. "bedrosians forever"

Current Employee - Warehouse Associate

I have been working at Bedrosians full-time

Pros

great place to work

Cons

you dont get any overtime

Bedrosians2019-07-04

July 9, 2019Corporate Team

Thank you for taking the time to briefly sharing your thoughts. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed working at Bedrosians. We strive to create a team friendly and positive work environment where all employee feels valued. Best wishes in your future professional and personal endeavors.

Discover more reviews about Bedrosians.