Bedrosians - Branch Manager | Glassdoor
  1. "Branch Manager"

Current Employee - Manager in Orange, CA

I have been working at Bedrosians full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great company which strives to grow and expand each year. It maintains a strong product line which it is continually adding on to in order to adjust to the market each year. Most importantly, Bedrosians strives to create a meritocracy and almost always promotes from within. Because of this, most of the company's key employee's have been working here for an extensive amount of time. If you like a no b/s selling environment...

Cons

If you don't like sales and do not work in the Anaheim area there are not many paths for advancement.

Bedrosians2018-01-30

Other Employee Reviews

"Good values"

Current Employee - Warehouse Employee in South Florida, FL

I have been working at Bedrosians full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good pay and a good onboarding process. Benefits, paid holidays and vacation.

Cons

Have to work one or 2 Saturday shifts a month (if that is a problem for you.)

Bedrosians2018-10-03

Bedrosians Response

October 19, 2018Lead Recruiter

We are so glad to hear you like working for our company and enjoy the benefits we offer. Bedrosians prides its self on making sure we have a streamlined onboarding process for our employees. Here at Bedrosians we do believe in work life balance for employees to grow and succeed.

2. "bedrosians forever"

Current Employee - Warehouse Associate

I have been working at Bedrosians full-time

Pros

great place to work

Cons

you dont get any overtime

Bedrosians2019-07-04

Bedrosians Response

July 9, 2019Corporate Team

Thank you for taking the time to briefly sharing your thoughts. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed working at Bedrosians. We strive to create a team friendly and positive work environment where all employee feels valued. Best wishes in your future professional and personal endeavors.

Discover more reviews about Bedrosians.