Bedrosians - Great products and potential. Unfortunately the right hand does not know what the left is doing (Management). | Glassdoor

"Great products and potential. Unfortunately the right hand does not know what the left is doing (Management)."

Former Employee - Outside Sales Representative

I worked at Bedrosians full-time

Pros

Good representation and marketing of trending products.

Cons

Management lacks experience and more importantly direction. Constant change in leadership by cycling through CEO's, Regional & Branch managers. Employees don't receive recognition, are motivated by fear of losing their job and feel like a number. Policies constantly changed and favoritism was prevalent.

Advice to Management

Learn to coach and value your employees. Good employees are not replaceable especially in this market. Look to promote within before hiring upper management with virtually zero industry experience.

Bedrosians2018-09-20

October 22, 2018Lead Recruiter

I am sorry to hear you had a less than a positive experience working at Bedrosians. To address your feedback and concerns regarding management. Bedrosians places significant importance on training and providing the necessary tools to succeed for all employees at every level. We offer ...

Other Employee Reviews

"Good values"

Current Employee - Warehouse Employee in South Florida, FL

I have been working at Bedrosians full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good pay and a good onboarding process. Benefits, paid holidays and vacation.

Cons

Have to work one or 2 Saturday shifts a month (if that is a problem for you.)

Bedrosians2018-10-03

October 19, 2018Lead Recruiter

We are so glad to hear you like working for our company and enjoy the benefits we offer. Bedrosians prides its self on making sure we have a streamlined onboarding process for our employees. Here at Bedrosians we do believe in work life balance for employees to grow and succeed.

2. "Ehh"

Current Employee - Order Picker

I have been working at Bedrosians full-time for more than a year

Pros

They dont fire you for dumb things

Cons

Super cheap company threats to fire for low sales and slow times

Advice to Management

None the hr time doesn't read this they use copy paste notes

Bedrosians2019-06-12

June 17, 2019Executive

Thank you for your review and input on our company. As an executive leader of the company, I read the reviews posted here. If you have specific comments you would like to share, please feel free to email anyone on the executive team, including myself, MB.

Discover more reviews about Bedrosians.