Bedrosians - bedrosians forever | Glassdoor
  1. "bedrosians forever"

Current Employee - Warehouse Associate

I have been working at Bedrosians full-time

Pros

great place to work

Cons

you dont get any overtime

Bedrosians2019-07-04

Bedrosians Response

July 9, 2019Corporate Team

Thank you for taking the time to briefly sharing your thoughts. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed working at Bedrosians. We strive to create a team friendly and positive work environment where all employee feels valued. Best wishes in your future professional and personal endeavors.

Other Employee Reviews

"Good values"

Current Employee - Warehouse Employee in South Florida, FL

I have been working at Bedrosians full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good pay and a good onboarding process. Benefits, paid holidays and vacation.

Cons

Have to work one or 2 Saturday shifts a month (if that is a problem for you.)

Bedrosians2018-10-03

Bedrosians Response

October 19, 2018Lead Recruiter

We are so glad to hear you like working for our company and enjoy the benefits we offer. Bedrosians prides its self on making sure we have a streamlined onboarding process for our employees. Here at Bedrosians we do believe in work life balance for employees to grow and succeed.

"If you are thinking of joining Bedrosians... RUN AS FAST AND AS FAR AWAY AS YOU CAN!!"

Current Employee - Regional Manager

I have been working at Bedrosians full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Decent product offerings although overpriced and not stocked locally in the marketplace.

Cons

Far too many to list. Company is currently in a downward spiral. 4 President in the past 4 years. Lack of knowledgeable leadership at the President role. DPK. Incompetent and unable to lead team's to market. Company losing market-share due to lack of marketing budget and refusal to stock locally. Extremely high turnover. Nepotism is prevalent within the organization. No formal personal review practices. Company plays...

Advice to Management

Without a doubt the President needs to be removed due to lack of industry knowledge and ineffective leadership. Team has zero respect for the current President. If there is any hope for Bedrosians at all it will begin with the removal of the current President.

Bedrosians2019-07-31

Discover more reviews about Bedrosians.