Beeline - My worst days at Beeline are still better than my best days at my last job. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Beeline

"My worst days at Beeline are still better than my best days at my last job."

Current Employee - Project Manager
Current Employee - Project Manager

I have been working at Beeline full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I feel like I'm being fully leveraged. I contribute. I make a difference. There are no cookie-cutter problems, nor answers. And I might be slow or naive, but I just don't see any of the back-biting or bad attitudes that (can) come with a corporate job.

Cons

Get used to drinking from the firehose for a while, knowledge wise. Lot to take in, lot of stuff that's changing. The learning curve can be daunting for both the unprepared and the prepared alike.

Advice to Management

I can't advise management, I think they're doing a great job.

Other Employee Reviews for Beeline

1. "Excellent culture, integrity, product and people"

I worked at Beeline full-time

Pros

Provides opportunity to excell, great working environment with commitment to integrity; Product is state-of-the-art and leading edge; Positioned well for international growth - essential in downturned economies in Europe and USA.

Cons

As the company grows, it needs to shed outdated organizational structures that create needless stovepipes and duplication of effort; Training was difficult to engage due to workload; Promotions focused on seniority over accomplishment/skills.

"Use to be a great place to work but times have changed."

I have been working at Beeline full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Relaxed dress code and flexible hours.

Cons

Career planning, coaching, and training are non-existent. No career growth or planning a progression with my management for years. Senior Management is top heavy, while other areas seem to be stagnant with no career progression/planning made available to them. Unfortunately, you are known for any mistakes you may have made but not what you've done well. It's become a very thankless and unforgiving environment.

Advice to Management

The way you handled recent layoffs of our colleagues was deplorable/criminal, and you should be looking to start trimming at the top and give others opportunities to grow in their careers as well.