Beiersdorf (US) - Corrupt Management | Glassdoor

"Corrupt Management"

Former Employee - Supply Chain in Wilton, CT

I worked at Beiersdorf (US) full-time for less than a year

Pros

Very good product portfolio and good benefits compared to the standards of today.

Cons

Recently appointed Senior Management is highly questionable and not trustworthy. I personally witnessed newly appointed Supply Chain Managers slander my hardworking and knowledgeable peers. The shame of this was knowing these actions were carried out for personal gain as the people who were slandered were both dedicated and knowledgeable about the business. Words cannot express how appalling it was to... witness Senior Managers behave so unethically.

Advice to Management

None

Beiersdorf (US)2017-07-26

Beiersdorf (US) Response

July 27, 2017Sr. Manager, Human Resources

The Supply Chain function at Beiersdorf US has recently started to transform into a customer centric and data driven organization. This has included bringing in new leadership with advanced supply chain experience and capabilities. Unfortunately with any business change people are affected and respond in different ways. We have a deep commitment to our Core Values of Care, Simplicity, Courage and Trust in all that we do and this has been pivotal to the changes. The Supply Chain transformation has heralded some exciting new career opportunities for our people and we look forward to continuing to build a vital Supply Chain team to meet the needs of our business.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Intern"

Current Intern - Intern

I have been working at Beiersdorf (US)

Pros

Great company to work for

Cons

None. Dont make me put 5 words

Beiersdorf (US)2019-10-07
  2. "Great Company"

Former Contractor - Credit Analyst in Wilton, CT

I worked at Beiersdorf (US) for less than a year

Pros

They invest and care about their employees. Great corporate culture.

Cons

Some departments are treated better than others

Beiersdorf (US)2019-04-17

Beiersdorf (US) Response

May 6, 2019Talent Management Specialist

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We are focused on investing in our people and our new Explore learning and development initiative is one key way to do that and build a learning culture for the future. Inclusion is fundamental to being the best company we can be and we’ll continue to work on fostering an inclusive and diverse environment for our employees.

Discover more reviews about Beiersdorf (US).