Belcan - Great entry-level position | Glassdoor

"Great entry-level position"

I worked at Belcan full-time

Pros

Flexible hours, learn a lot, most of the employees were retired so they were all extremely knowledgable.

Cons

Very low pay, management seemed very unorganized, no room for advancement, was managed by non-engineers so it was very frustrating to ask for technical guidance.

Belcan2016-03-29
  1. "Research"

Former Contractor - Search Analyst

I worked at Belcan

Pros

Good company to work for and job responsabilities

Cons

Contract from Seimens Corp. to Belcan ended

Belcan2019-11-18
  2. "Belcan, Palm Beach Gardens"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Palm Beach Gardens, FL

I worked at Belcan full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

I worked with some really smart and talented people. Most of the work was interesting and challenging. Felt like my contributions were appreciated. They provided work schedule flexibility but that seemed dependent on your supervisor. If you are willing to step up, there are opportunities for advancement. Good place for a young engineer to gain experience.

Cons

Heavily dependent on small group of customers (Pratt and Whitney in Florida, GE Aviation in Cincinnati) so dependent on their needs. Most of Florida management is former Pratt with no other business experience, so see the world through that lens. The same is true in Cincinnati but from a GE perspective. Concentration is on keeping people billable so training opportunities are slim unless its OTJ or the customer agrees to fund it.

Belcan2020-01-17

Discover more reviews about Belcan.