Belcan - Engineer | Glassdoor

"Engineer"

Former Employee - Engineer I
Former Employee - Engineer I

Pros

The company paid for relocation and the starting salary was pretty good. For a contract company the benefits are pretty good.

Cons

The mangement had no idea what it was I did for there company. When it's time for your yearly review and potential raise you have to keep asking for your review. If not they won't give you a review or a pay raise.

Advice to Management

Even though you are a contract company you should at least speak to your employees more than two or three times per year.

Other Employee Reviews for Belcan

"Great Experience"

Former Employee - Structures
    Former Employee - Structures

Pros

Great Flex Time. Core hours between 9am and 3pm. Once you have completed your task or 40 hours you can leave by 3 on fridays. Competent employees. Great work environment.

Cons

Only 6 paid holidays. Projects/Task are at risk of being cut by clients.

Advice to Management

Leadership needs to have a plan in place to reduce employee downtime, i.e training on new software, industry studies and cross training into new positions.

"Overview"

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at Belcan as a contractor

Pros

Friendly but professional environment, very nice people to work for, flexible work schedule, great pay.

Cons

I was promised a bonus for work performance, and myself and several other employees were promised back pay for a raise where paperwork was messed up. None of us ever received anything.

Advice to Management

Follow through on your end or do not promise employees something you cannot or do not intend to deliver.