Beldon Group of Companies - Top Notch | Glassdoor
  1. "Top Notch"

Customer Care Field Manager in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Beldon Group of Companies

Pros

Very friendly enviroment, tons of support from team members and great customer relations. Great opportunities for advancement for those motivated enough to strive for it. Great benefits and incentives.

Cons

Long work hours and not enough vacation time for long term employees. Depending on your position a portion of the after hours time is spent still communicating with e-mails and phone calls with customers and co-workers. Seperation from work and personal time can sometimes be difficult.

Advice to Management

Allow employees with 15 + yrs. more personel time off and extended paid vacations. Allow some compensation for work clothing and boots purchased on a bi-yearly basis for field managers.

Beldon Group of Companies2016-05-14

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great Company to Work For!"

Former Employee - Call Center in San Antonio, TX

I worked at Beldon Group of Companies full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Positive atmosphere to work in. CEO will always stops by to say hello. Company always promotes safety in the workplace and in field. Very involved in the community.

Cons

I don't have any negative feedback for the company.

Advice to Management

Keep up the positive and fun work environment

Beldon Group of Companies2019-07-24

Beldon Group of Companies Response

July 29, 2019CEO

Thank you for your kind words. We work hard each and every day to ensure it's a great place to work. Further, we were just named, by the San Antonio Business Journal, as one of San Antonio's Best Places to Work. Thanks again - Brad Beldon, Chief Culture Officer & CEO.

2. "Top of the line roofing company"

Current Employee - Project Consultant in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Beldon Group of Companies full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great CEO and upper management team, fast paced environment, excellent field and office work balance.

Cons

There are no cons to working with this company.

Beldon Group of Companies2019-04-15

Beldon Group of Companies Response

April 17, 2019CEO

Wow, what a nice comment and for making my day. Thank you for your kind words. We aren't perfect but we try really hard to be a great place to work. Brad Beldon, Chief Culture Officer & CEO.

Discover more reviews about Beldon Group of Companies.