Beldon Group of Companies - Happy Camper | Glassdoor
  1. "Happy Camper"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Beldon Group of Companies full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I've been with Beldon in Chicago for 3 years now. The people you work with are fantastic, Chicago in particular has the best management staff I've ever encountered in the construction industry. The hardest thing to find in the work force is a company that actually cares about you and wants you to succeed. My managers have always had my back, picked me up when I struggled, and celebrated with me in my triumphs, plus... the commissions are awesome, we (sales reps) get taken care of. Also, within reason, the Managers are amazing at working around your schedule for things like doctors appointments, family events, and vacation time.

Cons

-you drive your own car, but you get to claim all your milage for taxes -you have to be open to change when it comes to epa/osha regulations -sometimes the drives are long, and on occasionally you'll get last minute appointments, but not very often and they get spread around to everyone.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work, and vote for politicians who want to reduce government regulations ;)

Beldon Group of Companies2016-05-16

May 17, 2016CEO

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great Company to Work For!"

Former Employee - Call Center in San Antonio, TX

I worked at Beldon Group of Companies full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Positive atmosphere to work in. CEO will always stops by to say hello. Company always promotes safety in the workplace and in field. Very involved in the community.

Cons

I don't have any negative feedback for the company.

Advice to Management

Keep up the positive and fun work environment

Beldon Group of Companies2019-07-24

July 29, 2019CEO

Thank you for your kind words. We work hard each and every day to ensure it's a great place to work. Further, we were just named, by the San Antonio Business Journal, as one of San Antonio's Best Places to Work. Thanks again - Brad Beldon, Chief Culture Officer & CEO.

2. "Top of the line roofing company"

Current Employee - Project Consultant in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Beldon Group of Companies full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great CEO and upper management team, fast paced environment, excellent field and office work balance.

Cons

There are no cons to working with this company.

Beldon Group of Companies2019-04-15

April 17, 2019CEO

Wow, what a nice comment and for making my day. Thank you for your kind words. We aren't perfect but we try really hard to be a great place to work. Brad Beldon, Chief Culture Officer & CEO.

Discover more reviews about Beldon Group of Companies.