Beldon Group of Companies - Love my job! | Glassdoor
  1. "Love my job!"

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Beldon Group of Companies full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have worked in a few different industries and companies in my lifetime. That makes me truly appreciate working at Beldon. They are simply the best company I have ever worked for. You are truly appreciated for the work that you do. Management and the owners truly care how you feel and actively try to cultivate an environment where anyone can succeed as long as that employee works hard. At Beldon some things are... given, but a lot is earned. I can honestly say I feel appreciated at work and I'm proud to talk about the Beldon story with customers.

Cons

The only con would be no company match on 401k. That's the only one I can think of.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. Asking for employee feedback and taking it into consideration is key for any successful company. Building a great team from top to bottom is a must.

Beldon Group of Companies2016-05-16

May 17, 2016CEO

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great Company to Work For!"

Former Employee - Call Center in San Antonio, TX

I worked at Beldon Group of Companies full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Positive atmosphere to work in. CEO will always stops by to say hello. Company always promotes safety in the workplace and in field. Very involved in the community.

Cons

I don't have any negative feedback for the company.

Advice to Management

Keep up the positive and fun work environment

Beldon Group of Companies2019-07-24

July 29, 2019CEO

Thank you for your kind words. We work hard each and every day to ensure it's a great place to work. Further, we were just named, by the San Antonio Business Journal, as one of San Antonio's Best Places to Work. Thanks again - Brad Beldon, Chief Culture Officer & CEO.

2. "Top of the line roofing company"

Current Employee - Project Consultant in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Beldon Group of Companies full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great CEO and upper management team, fast paced environment, excellent field and office work balance.

Cons

There are no cons to working with this company.

Beldon Group of Companies2019-04-15

April 17, 2019CEO

Wow, what a nice comment and for making my day. Thank you for your kind words. We aren't perfect but we try really hard to be a great place to work. Brad Beldon, Chief Culture Officer & CEO.

Discover more reviews about Beldon Group of Companies.