Beldon Group of Companies - Great Company | Glassdoor
  1. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Sales Consultant in Denver, CO

I have been working at Beldon Group of Companies full-time for more than a year

Pros

I think Beldon is a great company. They provide good pay and incentivize and reward their employees for a doing a good job. The branch I work in has no turnover and they promote from within. They provide free and affordable healthcare and a positive work environment. They see the value in their employees and how they need happy employees to remain successful.

Cons

I don't really see many cons. They are constantly talking about things that they want to change but they are slow to enact or the changes don't happen.

Advice to Management

Continue to listen to your employees. They are the eyes and eraser what is going on out there. They see the changes and needs of the customer that are occurring first hand.

Beldon Group of Companies2016-05-16

May 17, 2016CEO

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great Company to Work For!"

Former Employee - Call Center in San Antonio, TX

I worked at Beldon Group of Companies full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Positive atmosphere to work in. CEO will always stops by to say hello. Company always promotes safety in the workplace and in field. Very involved in the community.

Cons

I don't have any negative feedback for the company.

Advice to Management

Keep up the positive and fun work environment

Beldon Group of Companies2019-07-24

July 29, 2019CEO

Thank you for your kind words. We work hard each and every day to ensure it's a great place to work. Further, we were just named, by the San Antonio Business Journal, as one of San Antonio's Best Places to Work. Thanks again - Brad Beldon, Chief Culture Officer & CEO.

2. "Top of the line roofing company"

Current Employee - Project Consultant in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Beldon Group of Companies full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great CEO and upper management team, fast paced environment, excellent field and office work balance.

Cons

There are no cons to working with this company.

Beldon Group of Companies2019-04-15

April 17, 2019CEO

Wow, what a nice comment and for making my day. Thank you for your kind words. We aren't perfect but we try really hard to be a great place to work. Brad Beldon, Chief Culture Officer & CEO.

Discover more reviews about Beldon Group of Companies.