Beldon Group of Companies - A nightmare | Glassdoor

"A nightmare"

Former Employee - Office Administrator

I worked at Beldon Group of Companies full-time for less than a year

Pros

There are no pro’s they are a scam company, they are a bunch of male chauvinist pigs and woman are just things to them. They are not fair to their saleswomen, they don’t get enough leads and they will send them to hell and back for a little job that the men won’t even consider.

Cons

You are just there to take a beating from dissatisfied customers. GM is only taking up space, sits on his phone all day. No concern over customers, just sales. They don’t pay enough to the hard workers and yet pay big bucks to those who will kiss his butt.

Advice to Management

If you want quality people working in your offices, pay them well to take the abuse. Have some shame and humility when a customer is not happy. Do something right for them instead of “gift cards” or “letting a service call be free, when it should have been free to start off. Your customers deserve better and they spent a ton of money for your technicians to give them the respect they earned by buying your product.

Beldon Group of Companies2017-11-11

November 20, 2017CEO

We are sorry that you left so unhappy. As you know, we have 68 TEAM Members who have provided over 20 years of service; thus, not sure why they would stay if your comments were accurate. I'm more than willing to discuss your concerns. Please call if you would like to talk. P.S. ...

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great Company to Work For!"

Former Employee - Call Center in San Antonio, TX

I worked at Beldon Group of Companies full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Positive atmosphere to work in. CEO will always stops by to say hello. Company always promotes safety in the workplace and in field. Very involved in the community.

Cons

I don't have any negative feedback for the company.

Advice to Management

Keep up the positive and fun work environment

Beldon Group of Companies2019-07-24

July 29, 2019CEO

Thank you for your kind words. We work hard each and every day to ensure it's a great place to work. Further, we were just named, by the San Antonio Business Journal, as one of San Antonio's Best Places to Work. Thanks again - Brad Beldon, Chief Culture Officer & CEO.

2. "Top of the line roofing company"

Current Employee - Project Consultant in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Beldon Group of Companies full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great CEO and upper management team, fast paced environment, excellent field and office work balance.

Cons

There are no cons to working with this company.

Beldon Group of Companies2019-04-15

April 17, 2019CEO

Wow, what a nice comment and for making my day. Thank you for your kind words. We aren't perfect but we try really hard to be a great place to work. Brad Beldon, Chief Culture Officer & CEO.

Discover more reviews about Beldon Group of Companies.