Beldon Group of Companies - Top of the line roofing company | Glassdoor
  1. "Top of the line roofing company"

Current Employee - Project Consultant in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Beldon Group of Companies full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great CEO and upper management team, fast paced environment, excellent field and office work balance.

Cons

There are no cons to working with this company.

Beldon Group of Companies2019-04-15

April 17, 2019CEO

Wow, what a nice comment and for making my day. Thank you for your kind words. We aren't perfect but we try really hard to be a great place to work. Brad Beldon, Chief Culture Officer & CEO.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great Company to Work For!"

Former Employee - Call Center in San Antonio, TX

I worked at Beldon Group of Companies full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Positive atmosphere to work in. CEO will always stops by to say hello. Company always promotes safety in the workplace and in field. Very involved in the community.

Cons

I don't have any negative feedback for the company.

Advice to Management

Keep up the positive and fun work environment

Beldon Group of Companies2019-07-24

July 29, 2019CEO

Thank you for your kind words. We work hard each and every day to ensure it's a great place to work. Further, we were just named, by the San Antonio Business Journal, as one of San Antonio's Best Places to Work. Thanks again - Brad Beldon, Chief Culture Officer & CEO.

"Lots of lies"

Former Employee - Canvasser in Beltsville, MD

I worked at Beldon Group of Companies full-time for less than a year

Pros

I recall there being some flexibility with hours and the pay was decent.

Cons

Was promised lots of career opportunities. Almost everything said to me while I was there was a complete lie, right down to my manager telling me after a little while that he was actually a co-owner and that he was "testing" me by telling me this lie. I don't know if that's true or not, and I've never been able to find a single record of him online, so that's incredibly fishy. Regardless, he was a terrible manager... who lied directly to my face about what the job entailed and what to expect, because he claimed we would work in groups but never hired anyone else. Acted very entitled, as if training me was a waste of time and beneath him. I've debated writing this for a while, but not being able to find him has me a bit concerned. I guess it's another lie. Whether this company is ethical now, I don't know, but I am starting to want some answers.

Advice to Management

Honesty is the best policy. Never lie to your employees. That's unethical.

Beldon Group of Companies2019-05-15

May 20, 2019CEO

We sold this business in March of 2018; thus, have no knowledge of their current Management TEAM.

Discover more reviews about Beldon Group of Companies.