BellSouth - Services Technician | Glassdoor

"Services Technician"

Former Employee - Services Technician
Former Employee - Services Technician

Pros

Overall the job was challenging at time but thats what make the job fun. no two jobs were alike. I learned a lot in my field of work and regardless of what people say the pay was good.

Cons

Company should focus more on the customers than just numbers, they should also motivate workers the right way instead of offering prizes. thats just sending the wrong signal. Motivate first then technicians with the aptitude will perform.

Advice to Management

Upper management should seek technicians ideas and opinions instead of just implementing rules that keeps changing every few weeks. managers should ride with technicians randomly to and see first hand what we deal with on a daily basis with plant and customers

Other Employee Reviews for BellSouth

1. "Network specialist"

I have been working at BellSouth full-time

Pros

there are several pros to my current job which are time, schedule, complexity of work, and level of freedom to make choices in getting work done

Cons

There are a few cons to working at bellsouth. A few of the cons currently are, lack of career advancement

Advice to Management

If some one asked me what my advice to upper management would be, i would tell them that less is more

2. "Ckt Capacity Mgr"

Former Employee - Ckt Capacity Manager in Jacksonville, FL
    Former Employee - Ckt Capacity Manager in Jacksonville, FL

I worked at BellSouth (More than 10 years)

Pros

Good benefits, great job, good people to Moro with, interaction with lots of people at Bellsouth. Good retirement when you leave and good training schools.

Cons

Management loaded up responsibilities nearing retirement causing stress and free overtime nights and weekends

Advice to Management

Do no overload employees because their areas responsible for suffer.