Belmont Village - Flexible with scheduling and friendly coworkers but little to no growth opportunities. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Belmont Village

"Flexible with scheduling and friendly coworkers but little to no growth opportunities."

Current Employee - Pal in Cardiff, CA
Current Employee - Pal in Cardiff, CA

I have been working at Belmont Village full-time (More than a year)

Pros

A good majority of the workers are very friendly, flexible with hours, health benefits, bonus, workers comp. most of the managers are friendly.

Cons

Very little opportunity to move up, no raises. Salary is low. More pros than cons.

Advice to Management

More growth opportunities

Other Employee Reviews for Belmont Village

1. "I loved it"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Pros

I loved working with the elderly people. I definitely learned patience at that job, and gained an experience that I would recommend to others.

Cons

One of the downsides of working at Belmont Village was the indefiniteness of what was required of my position. We had tasks, but sometimes one worker would have to take on a lot of another workers tasks.

Advice to Management

Be more clear about what each position requires while on the job. There are job descriptions given, but when you get down to the actual day on the job it can sometimes be unclear without some guidance from management

2. "Don't work for corporate office"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Pros

Good reputation within senior housing industry. Working at communities is a good place to be. They are building new communities and trying to grow.

Cons

If possible, avoid working at the corporate office. Not the same room for growth as in communities. Not a very supportive environment either.

Advice to Management

Listen to you people and do not try to bully people into submission. There are good people there, but you have taken the life out of them.