Bench Craft Company - Work hard, Earn a High Salary | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Bench Craft Company

"Work hard, Earn a High Salary"

Current Employee - Sales in Woburn, MA
Current Employee - Sales in Woburn, MA

I have been working at Bench Craft Company full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Stable 30 year old compnay with a Great starting base salary, Monthly Salary increases, cash bonuses, no weekends, M-F 8 to 5 so you can have a life, inside sales, a lot of growth opportunity.

Cons

You will be required to work hard and make a lot of phone calls. This job is not for everyone, those without a great work ethic, who can not make it to work on time or with any self discipline will not succeed.

Advice to Management

Management is tough but fair and driven to suceed. A winning team envirnoment.

Other Employee Reviews for Bench Craft Company

"Horrible place to work"

Former Employee - Sales in Woburn, MA
    Former Employee - Sales in Woburn, MA

I worked at Bench Craft Company full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

If you can stand lying through your teeth and have no integrity or moral scruples, you might do well at the company. Offers decent weekly cash bonuses, except that they frequently arbitrarily decide it will be one of those weeks they will not pay them. They also never tell you in advance whether they will pay the bonuses that week.

Cons

The continual almost weekly turnover of employees should have been a red flag. The culture is one of continual threat and demand. One of the worst places I have ever worked. Within a month after starting there I began to realize that the company had no integrity. We were commanded to tell business owners that they would be getting many times more copies of their ads distributed than actually took place. The management has no regard for either employees or customers.

"Best Company Ever, Best Job EVER!!!"

Current Employee - Anonymous
    Current Employee - Anonymous

I have been working at Bench Craft Company full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Bench Craft Company is the BEST place to work for on the PLANET. I was offered this incredible opportunity over 5 years ago & was employed previously by a large company (AT&T) who I worked for, for over 12 years w/an ending salary of just over 50k as a sales manager (barely was able to make ends meet). Here, at Bench Craft - there is absolutey no comparison. I wish I could give specifics but for now I will just say MONEY, MONEY, AND MONEY!!! If you love money work here. There are too many other great things to post besides just the money factor...will add more details soon...for now I will tell you are MISSING OUT on making tons of money, huge advancement potential, and super fun career & work environment if you are employed anywhere else but here!!

Cons

I have absolutely no cons whatsoever

Advice to Management

thanks for the daily motivation & encouragement - LOVE YOU GUYS