Bending Spoons - Strongly Recommend | Glassdoor
  1. "Strongly Recommend"

Former Contractor - Student Helper in Milan

I worked at Bending Spoons for less than a year

Pros

In short - Working here feels less like working for a company and more like collaborating with friends. Everyone is warm and welcoming and it was easy to meet people and reach out for help from the very first day. - The office is open and well-designed, so even when all the work tables were full (really you can work anywhere), I never felt closed-in or like the workplace was cluttered or crowded. It's easy to... move around and when brainstorming ideas, I often took the time to walk around a bit. There's also always a variety of snacks and drinks available! - There isn't really a hierarchy system and job titles aren't terribly important in the company, so I often had the opportunity to talk with people working on or heading a variety of projects and learn a lot from them. It also made me more comfortable directly asking for help from anyone whom I thought would be helpful for a particular problem rather than going through a chain of command.

Cons

- The office is mostly open space, so it can sometimes be difficult to find a quiet or isolated place to work where you won't see/hear people talking or moving. This was not a huge problem for me, but if you are particular about being in an isolated environment, it would be good to keep this in mind.

Bending Spoons2019-07-23

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Cool team"

Former Employee - Games Lead in Milan

I worked at Bending Spoons full-time for more than a year

Pros

Top center so it's easy to get there

Cons

i can't think of a reason.

Advice to Management

if they could provide free housing that would be the best company ever.

Bending Spoons2019-11-12
  2. "Incredible Positive Experience"

Former Intern - Anonymous Intern

I worked at Bending Spoons

Pros

Amazing colleagues, beautiful office and really rewarding work.

Cons

Gained weight from all the free food. Joking aside, I had a hard time keeping my personal and work life separate. It's not necessarily a con, but I easily ended up working late.

Bending Spoons2019-10-29

Discover more reviews about Bending Spoons.