Benefitfocus - Paternity leave benefit | Glassdoor

"Paternity leave benefit"

Current Employee - Director in Charleston, SC

I have been working at Benefitfocus full-time for less than a year

Pros

Just finished paternity leave following the birth of my son. What a great addition to the benefits package by Benefitfocus. You don't see many employers offering this benefit to new dads and it made a huge difference for my family as we adapt to the arrival of our newborn. Kudos to Benefitfocus for adding this to the package for all associates.

Cons

Keep looking for ways to enhance the benefits package and for ways to improve associate engagement through improved communications. Already off to a great start in 2017...lets keep up the momentum.

Benefitfocus2017-06-06

Benefitfocus Response

June 8, 2017Manager of Community and Culture

Thanks for sharing your review, and congrats on your newborn son! We're happy to support our new parents!

Continue reading
  1. "Great job"

Current Contractor - Customer Service Representative

I have been working at Benefitfocus

Pros

Hours, pay, lunch, activities for employees

Cons

Contract, benefit, management, parking for employees

Benefitfocus2019-08-04
  2. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in Charleston, SC

I have been working at Benefitfocus full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

i love my co-workers - they are friendly, hard working and intelligent. I also love the company and leadership. They provide constant and clear communications. There are regular training opportunities and new trainings are being constantly created. We have a bi-yearly eNPS review and follow up action plans to maintain a positive employee engagement.

Cons

There are always areas of improvement for any company, but at Benefitfocus the leadership team is always working to identify and rectify them.

Continue reading
    Benefitfocus2020-02-13

Discover more reviews about Benefitfocus.