Benefits Allocation Systems - Felt like a peon | Glassdoor

"Felt like a peon"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Pros

People are warm and generous.

Cons

Management has a condescending attitude toward employees.

Advice to Management

Change in management's attitude toward employees would be beneficial.

Other Employee Reviews for Benefits Allocation Systems

1. "Great energy, better colleagues!"

I have been working at Benefits Allocation Systems full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Lots of new energy since the last year or so. The colleagues and managers are very helpful. Many who have been in the company for long are happy to share their knowledge and experience. Potential for growth is great. Most managers have been promoted from within.
    The office space was completely renovated in the past year. Everyone has standing desks, and the foosball table is a great stress-buster.
    The office itself is in a large business center with lots of covered parking.

Cons

Yearly raises, but no bonus

Advice to Management

A yearly bonus could be a great motivator! Do consider it for the deserving.

2. "Not the same as previously described"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

I have been working at Benefits Allocation Systems full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I was hesitant to apply to Benefit Allocation Systems based off the previous employee feedback here, but I’m happy I did. I’ve worked here going on 9 months and haven’t experienced the major concerns others noted. Sure there are always good and bad days, but this is the same at all the companies I’ve worked for. I was also told they made many changes over the years in management and it shows based on the other comments. So far I have had nothing but a positive experience with my manager, we do have some busy periods, which I expected and have had to work later hours then scheduled, but that seems to come with every job I’ve worked.

Cons

Some later hours as expected as I mentioned above, however they compensate you accordingly for any OT. Benefits are ok, but from a small company, what else can you expect.

Advice to Management

Seems like you listened to the feedback from others and you are trying to improve.