Benevity - Excellent Onboarding Process & Great Community-Focused Culture! | Glassdoor

"Excellent Onboarding Process & Great Community-Focused Culture!"

Current Employee - Relationship Manager in Calgary, AB

I have been working at Benevity full-time for less than a year

Pros

The on boarding process ("launchpad") at Benevity is great! Loved having the opportunity to gain some insights from individual's in various roles and at various levels of the organization. Also was great to have a little crew of newbies to stomp around the office with during week one! Overall the orientation process was a great way to become familiarized with the company, facility and team members.

Cons

Not sure I am cool enough to work here!!! Being surrounded by amazing folks is not the worst problem to have though ;)

Advice to Management

Our group had some mixed messages sent out in our welcome emails, so having that standardized across the group would be super helpful! Would also be great to have parking information included in that email for those who don't know the surrounding area. Finally, we had difficulty accessing some of the applications used by the organization through Okta - the issue was sorted quite quickly but just a note for the... future!

Benevity2018-01-15

Other Employee Reviews

"Incredible Organization"

Current Employee - Sales Manager

I have been working at Benevity full-time for more than a year

Pros

Opportunity to get in on front end of an organization that is going to change the world! Endless potential, positive, genuine leadership, and I am passionate about what I do, which is rare!

Cons

Some confusion around protocols and guidelines for processes, as to be expected with any start up. If you are unable to adapt or think outside of the box, this isn’t your place... If you love to share your ideas and input you will thrive- I particularly love this about Benevity!

Benevity2019-08-11
  2. "Good workplace to work for."

I have been working at Benevity full-time for more than a year

Pros

Lots of flexibility, work from home if needed, great culture. Minimal supervision.

Cons

Little bit unorganized and benefits are okay.

Benevity2019-04-26

Discover more reviews about Benevity.