- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★
Just fineAug 30, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- The culture here is unmatched - Friendly coworkers - Benefits are relatively decent
- Middle management needs to be worked upon - Favoritism does run rampant within departments - Salaries are a bit low for industry standardsContinue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Sep 20, 2022 - Territory Representative in New York, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Really good benefits for sales employees. New car that you can use for work and personal use includes insurance, gas, and tolls. They buy your lunch every day. Match 4% on 401k contribution and give good vacation/PTO. Work/life balance is very accommodating.
Pay scale is limited and it’s hard to make bonus. Not all leadership positions are filled with the right people in my opinion. They sometimes pass over best employees for new hires when it comes to open positions.
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Nov 28, 2022 - Territory RepresentativeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Very flexible and generally easy to complete job goals. Company Car is provided. The group is very helpful and try their best to make the team feel like a team regardless of the distance between reps.
The job requires daily travel. Commission is halted when not creating new locations due to protective clauses in favor of long standing stores. Also, bonus structure is not rewarding and truly depends on your locations, not how much you can do.