Berkadia - Berkadia - IT (India) | Glassdoor

"Berkadia - IT (India)"

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Hyderābād

I have been working at Berkadia full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Very Good Pay, Good Time-off Policies, good work-life balance, visionary management. As long as you are doing what you are expected to do and doing a good job you will advance in your career and not a place for laid back people.

Cons

Well like any other company or a person ...there is always scope for improvement and Berkadia - IT(India) is evolving year on year and getting better and better.

Advice to Management

India IT head is someone who calls "a spade a spade" and this is something very few leaders can do...I think this is something one should appreciate for being so very candid as it helps one to know the areas of improvement. I wish he continues to be the same. Glad to be associated with the company for more than 10 years now.

Berkadia2014-12-21

"Very good prospect"

Current Employee - Devops Engineer in Ambler, PA

I have been working at Berkadia full-time for less than a year

Pros

Nice, open minded, professional people working here with the right attitude towards change, responsibility, ownership and support. Good potential and support for career growth as well as stability.

Cons

The company is currently transitioning towards agile methodologies, this comes with some growing pain. Nothing unusual, but sometimes the precise mission lacks a little bit of communication and transparency.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

Berkadia2019-04-09

"Job seems okay"

Current Employee - Client Relationship Manager

I have been working at Berkadia full-time

Pros

Good work culture at berkadia

Cons

They don’t pay you very much

Berkadia2019-06-19

Discover more reviews about Berkadia.