Berkadia - I have been working at Berkadia full-time more than an year and enjoyed the journey. | Glassdoor
  1. "I have been working at Berkadia full-time more than an year and enjoyed the journey."

I have been working at Berkadia full-time for more than a year

Pros

Nice work environment, Chance to involve in end to end project life cycle, Can improve your problem solving skills Work-Life Balance is strongly encouraged by senior management and it is always up to the employee. Highly transparent senior management who gives and wills to receive candid feedback Good Salary & Benefits Outings on every quarter No problems for leaves

Cons

Nothing much to think of except no onsite, but there are business trips every year.

Advice to Management

It would be great if good tools/software are used in par with the Market.

Berkadia2015-01-19

"Very good prospect"

Current Employee - Devops Engineer in Ambler, PA

I have been working at Berkadia full-time for less than a year

Pros

Nice, open minded, professional people working here with the right attitude towards change, responsibility, ownership and support. Good potential and support for career growth as well as stability.

Cons

The company is currently transitioning towards agile methodologies, this comes with some growing pain. Nothing unusual, but sometimes the precise mission lacks a little bit of communication and transparency.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

Berkadia2019-04-09

"Job seems okay"

Current Employee - Client Relationship Manager

I have been working at Berkadia full-time

Pros

Good work culture at berkadia

Cons

They don’t pay you very much

Berkadia2019-06-19

Discover more reviews about Berkadia.