Berkeley Executives - long hours, low pay and not very honest during hiring interviews | Glassdoor

"long hours, low pay and not very honest during hiring interviews"

Former Employee - Account Executive in Rodeo, CA

I worked at Berkeley Executives full-time for less than a year

Pros

marketing techniques and sales strategies with group activitys

Cons

the hours and pay guidlines are not explained to you during the interview/hiring process, the days are long and sometimes you make no money unless you sell enough to make a small base salary. you also travel which is not what I applied for.

Advice to Management

honesty from the very beginning about every detail would create less of a negative reaction in employees that decide to work for the company.

Berkeley Executives2016-11-03

Other Employee Reviews

"This company has made me an overall better person."

I have been working at Berkeley Executives full-time

Pros

Employees are focused Everyone that works here has a positive outlook on things and gives lots of support Full training Good networking opportunities A lot of diversity Working here has made me have second thoughts about the way I live my life. I've become more organized, punctual, personable, and open to new things.

Cons

In my opinion, there really aren't any cons about the company that are noteworthy enough to include in this. Some people might not like the fact that you get out of it what you put into it, but that's part of what made me better.

Berkeley Executives2016-07-18

"*CAREFUL* Company had to rebrand as BRAND EXECUTIVES"

I worked at Berkeley Executives part-time

Pros

You can make some great relationships with your coworkers and for those who stick around long enough, you respect their daily grind

Cons

That being said: -Long hours, little pay (never compensated for the gas of your own vehicle and driving you and your coworkers almost an hour away to selling locations) -If you don't personally follow-up on direct deposit/how to get to pick up your pay, you'll probably never see a check -Interview process is ridiculous and it took me 30 minutes for them to tell me what my day-to-day work would be like -You're really...

Advice to Management

Rebranding your company as Brand Executives because (and I assume) Berkeley Executives was getting thrown under the bus from previous employees just goes to show how mismanaged the company is.

Berkeley Executives2017-05-18

Discover more reviews about Berkeley Executives.