Berkeley Executives - *CAREFUL* Company had to rebrand as BRAND EXECUTIVES | Glassdoor

"*CAREFUL* Company had to rebrand as BRAND EXECUTIVES"

I worked at Berkeley Executives part-time

Pros

You can make some great relationships with your coworkers and for those who stick around long enough, you respect their daily grind

Cons

That being said: -Long hours, little pay (never compensated for the gas of your own vehicle and driving you and your coworkers almost an hour away to selling locations) -If you don't personally follow-up on direct deposit/how to get to pick up your pay, you'll probably never see a check -Interview process is ridiculous and it took me 30 minutes for them to tell me what my day-to-day work would be like -You're really...

Advice to Management

Rebranding your company as Brand Executives because (and I assume) Berkeley Executives was getting thrown under the bus from previous employees just goes to show how mismanaged the company is.

Berkeley Executives2017-05-18

Other Employee Reviews

"This company has made me an overall better person."

I have been working at Berkeley Executives full-time

Pros

Employees are focused Everyone that works here has a positive outlook on things and gives lots of support Full training Good networking opportunities A lot of diversity Working here has made me have second thoughts about the way I live my life. I've become more organized, punctual, personable, and open to new things.

Cons

In my opinion, there really aren't any cons about the company that are noteworthy enough to include in this. Some people might not like the fact that you get out of it what you put into it, but that's part of what made me better.

Berkeley Executives2016-07-18

"Unprofessional Scam"

I worked at Berkeley Executives

Pros

I would be lying to give this company any kind of pro rating.

Cons

A terrible company that is run by a bunch of grown children that deceives you into thinking that you're doing "promotions" when you're just harassing people at their houses

Advice to Management

Stop conning people and wasting their time

Berkeley Executives2017-04-10

Discover more reviews about Berkeley Executives.