Berry Appleman & Leiden - Great Place to Work | Glassdoor

"Great Place to Work"

Former Employee - Law Clerk in Houston, TX

I worked at Berry Appleman & Leiden full-time for less than a year

Pros

The firm culture is busy, but relaxed. As long as you turn in excellent work, there are very few issues that you will run into. The managing partner took time to speak to all of the employees when he came to visit the Houston office and asked us about our experiences at the firm. I feel like they honestly care about how the employees feel. Their technology system is state of the art and really allows you to understand where you are on the case.

Cons

I worked on the Global side, but I personally wanted some U.S. immigration inbound experience as well, but after reflecting, I should have asked for it.

Continue reading
    Berry Appleman & Leiden2019-06-27
  1. "Immigration Assistant"

Immigration Assistant in Richardson, TX

I have been working at Berry Appleman & Leiden

Pros

BAL really cares for their employees regardless of your job title. I’m constantly reminded how much we are appreciated.

Cons

No Cons so far that I’ve seen or experienced.

Berry Appleman & Leiden2020-03-31

"Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Associate in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Berry Appleman & Leiden full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Wonderful support network among colleagues, both attorneys and staff, and management that truly cares about its employees. Collaboration and knowledge sharing among teams is encouraged so that the firm as a whole can benefit from trends different accounts may be seeing.

Cons

This is not so much a con but a reality - we work hard and have high expectations. The level we operate at is not for everyone, but if you have the drive and grit to succeed, we can help you get there.

Continue reading
    Berry Appleman & Leiden2020-03-27

Discover more reviews about Berry Appleman & Leiden.