Cover image for Berry Appleman & Leiden

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Pros of BAL

Jun 8, 2022 - Administrative Assistant in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

It’s a great company to work for, especially if you’re looking to start a career. They encourage their unlimited vacation time and if you’re good at the job it’s easy to move up the ladder with all the opportunities they provide

Cons

It’s still a tough job, there is a big work load and it can be high stress when you’re not used to it. But BAL does everything they can to help take some of that stress off your shoulders- celebrating holidays, putting out free donuts etc.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Berry Appleman & Leiden Response

Hey there Dallas! Thanks for taking the time to provide your thoughts on your experience at BAL! We're so glad you're here and so glad you feel BAL is a great place to work! Yes, it's a tough job at times... but anything worth doing is usually challenging! We're changing the world and providing an experience that makes a positive difference in people's lives. That's hard but it's also super rewarding! We're also glad that you appreciate the perks and benes BAL provides. We are different from any other company out there in that we love to have fun while we're making the world a better place!

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great

Jan 7, 2023 - Paralegal
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of perks and flexibility

Cons

A high pressure environment at times

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Pretty good

Jan 18, 2023 - Paralegal in Santa Clara, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

open and friendly office environment

Cons

company tries to insert themselves into your life too much

1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Berry Appleman & Leiden.

Berry Appleman & Leiden Careers

Cover image for Berry Appleman & Leiden

BAL helps clients around the world with the challenges of corporate global immigration. The caliber and quality of the people we hire are...More

• More about BAL
  • Working For Us
  • Core Values
  • Public Service

Berry Appleman & Leiden Photos

+ Add Photo
Berry Appleman & Leiden photo of: BAL Headquarters
Berry Appleman & Leiden photo of: BAL's award-winning in-house technology team
Berry Appleman & Leiden photo of: Co- Managing Partner Frieda Garcia at the BALove Event
Berry Appleman & Leiden photo of: Team Event with BAL Co-Founder and Partner Emeritus, David Berry
Berry Appleman & Leiden photo of: building