Best Buy - . | Glassdoor

"."

I have been working at Best Buy full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great leadership, the company is going in the right direction. Great work life balance, great bonus program.

Cons

Culture still has a way to go, the company has trouble moving at the speed of change needed to execute.

Advice to Management

The company has a great direction but the basic inferstructure does not support the management goals and the speed and which we need to run for the retail world. By the time we get anything done with IT it is outdated and not of the use that it was when requested.

Other Employee Reviews for Best Buy

1. "My experience at best buy and been a very rewarding one, I have grown professionally and personally."

Pros

A few pros of working with this awesome company would be one, your learning never stops, as much as you want to learn they will provide the tools for you. The have e-learning, & coaching.

Cons

Meeting all your goals on time, making sure you have 100 offer rate of the best buy credit card.

Advice to Management

Some advice would be to communicate more, there are many times where upper management and store management are giving different orders,

2. "Confusing"

Former Employee - Anonymous
    Former Employee - Anonymous

Pros

Discount, geek squad was pretty fun when they actually had me working in the proper department.

Cons

Threw me all over the place

Advice to Management

Better training