Best Buy - Best Buy workplace | Glassdoor
  1. "Best Buy workplace"

    StarStarStarStarStar
    • Work/Life Balance
    • Culture & Values
    • Career Opportunities
    • Compensation and Benefits
    • Senior Management
    Current Employee - Inventory Associate in Hattiesburg, MS
    Recommends
    Positive Outlook
    Approves of CEO

    I have been working at Best Buy part-time for more than a year

    Pros

    Slow till the fall when holiday traffic starts to picks up. Makes time go by faster at work.

    Cons

    Hours are never structured. Managers come and go. Favoritism towards some associates.

    Best Buy2015-09-02
  1. Helpful (2)

    "Overall, a very good retailer to work with."

    StarStarStarStarStar
    • Work/Life Balance
    • Culture & Values
    • Career Opportunities
    • Compensation and Benefits
    • Senior Management
    Current Employee - Front End Leader in Baltimore, MD
    Recommends
    Positive Outlook
    Approves of CEO

    I have been working at Best Buy full-time for more than a year

    Pros

    Great Pay, Benefits, Hours and depending where you are located, customers

    Cons

    Occasionally you might get bogged down by you leaders if there is no BP on the board or if GSP is low. It's Stat that best buy employees are held responsible for, however it is definitely only 25% of an employees effort required, the other 75% depends on that customer.

    Advice to Management

    Working on a better Merit system could help improve employees motivation and willingness to reach expectations and exceed them.

    Best Buy2019-04-30
  2. "Great on Values, Hard to Navigate"

    StarStarStarStarStar
    • Work/Life Balance
    • Culture & Values
    • Career Opportunities
    • Compensation and Benefits
    • Senior Management
    Current Employee - Senior Specialist in Richfield, MN
    Recommends
    Positive Outlook
    Approves of CEO

    I have been working at Best Buy full-time for more than 5 years

    Pros

    Commits to it values. Committed to actively promoting inclusion and moving the needle for people of color, women, GLBTQ, veterans and people with disabilities.

    Cons

    Can be hard to navigate and make an impact.

    Best Buy2019-06-23

Discover more reviews about Best Buy.