Best Buy - Sales Consultant | Glassdoor
  1. "Sales Consultant"

Current Employee - Lead Sales Consultant in Owens Cross Roads, AL

I have been working at Best Buy for more than a year

Pros

Good word ethics, no commission so no cut throat competition, and team effort to reach sales goal.

Cons

Low hourly pay, not really quick to rise up, and sometimes co-workers are not in it 100%

Best Buy2015-10-09
  1. "Great place to work"

I have been working at Best Buy full-time

Pros

Encouraging, can move up, good work environment

Cons

Retail, not every store is the same family environment

Best Buy2019-05-30

"Great training, loads of support, fun environment."

Former Employee - Computing and Digital Imaging Sales Consultant in Rochester, MN

I worked at Best Buy part-time for more than a year

Pros

Some of the best training in industry for a kid who had no experience in sales. Friendly store competitions. NOT COMMISSION BASED - Sometimes the store, occasionally your nearby stores too, would just have rough months, its very nice to not have to worry about the income being consistent, and, it helps you sell because you don't feel pressured to add a bunch of stuff they don't need so you can pay bills too. It lets...

Cons

Lots of working with people (its sales), so you can get some moody people. I didn't really like sales, but I loved the opportunity at Best Buy, but even though we had a small store, my hours would get cut because I was way below were I needed to be for sales, hard to raise that when you are in the store once every 7 or so days.

Best Buy2019-07-21

Discover more reviews about Best Buy.